- The Wild Elephant
- the first and last pages of Brambu Drezi, Book Two
- MATHEMAKU 6 -12
- Three Visual Poems
- 5 pages from Rune 4: Fabelz And Kriterz Off The Mother's Tung
- from Bread & Water
- selected Visual poems, 1917 - 1921
- 5 pages of little people, scrolled
Carl Lynden Peters
- Seven Poems from PM AD
Christy Sheffield Sanford
- Ocean Movement Study (Rhythms)
- visual poems from Nothing Limits
- Clouds Over Fortjade
- from ZAUM: The Transrational Poetry of Russian Futurism "Kruchonykh in Tifflis." Detailed study of Kruchonykh's work between 1917 and 1921.
- Introduction and Conclusion to Poetics and Visuality
Frame for Menezes' most important critical work. Questions many assumptions regarding visual poetry, particularly in Latin America.
This short article lies at the center of Minarelli's multimedia poetry. Multimedia is, in this context, a sort of familiar shorthand for what you'll find discussed here.
- Art and People: Latin American Art in Our Time. This book, published here for the first time, is probably Padin's most important critical work, and perhaps the most comprehensive overview of new art forms in Latin America written to date.
The graphics in this book are arranged in galleries that form a brief anthology of contemporary Latin American visual poetry, mail art, and other related genres.
- "MNMLST POETRY"
As usual, Bob Grumman's attention to detail remains unsurpassed. Although written as a popular introduction to one of the many movements in contemporary poetry, this essay is worth reading by anyone sincerely interested in literary art as a whole.
Sites of particular interest to readers of the poetry at Light & Dust.