Re: <eyebeam><blast> (no subject)

I would just like to second almost everything said by Gilane Tawadros.
More art talk instead of theoretical jargon. The nice thing about the
net I find is that talk is often looser and people are direct with their
words, whereas much of the conversation here seems to be as if it was
written for some tome with hundreds of pages of footnotes.

Franklin Sirmans