<eyebeam><blast> Lover Man

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Eve Andree Laramee wrote: Roland Barthes: wrote
words mix the page and the lover's discourse across the taste of lips in
webbing words made song
        Duffy wrote
>A sidereal order of movement toward the discursive moment. It appeals to each reader/viewer differently. How easy to lift the moment from its page > BARTHES REMIX
>
> Sjoukje van der Meulen is
> >Looking forward to your comments,
> FROM FILMSTILL TO SAMPLE//// BReath By GOdard*** Or say MIRACLE OF THE
LILAC
> (.....TO BARTHES "A Lover's Discourse")
>       A Lover;s inter-Curse. Wll rich Lovers ne'er Die?
         Will Lovers ever Love as they distance the page of each moment?
> >sensitive thought* delicate thought as it preens the page.
> >about  (Roland Barthes) own
>    'taste Barthe  had no taste for the labour of love except as it was
hidden and that made him noble in his way; ***
>              for the discourse of Lovers, a Discourse about bodies melt
a tender kiss of distance and tactile cementing of unknown selves in the
loneliness of the universe  > >fundamental question about the essence
(of)
> "The amorous catastrophe"** There is no more depth only Surface.:
> (which has been called in the)
> "psychotic domain, an *extreme situation*
>  >flux or mobility            ** Desire Is desirable. I would prefer
                        a Beautiful aristocratic bitch to a dead Sign.
        A body unfolds as theDay of desire . Scizophrenia as A Virus.

                I mispell the drawers of the Brain and find the

        THe Court of the Lovers where the Lady Says I will the Man
                        says I die.
> >a permutational unfolding
> >still,
> >a theory is desirable.
> "Bring your lips to mine** Bring your hips to me
>            so that out of my mouth*** so out of my sex its river
>                           my soul may pass into yours"&my Sex pass to
                                                yours
> >lay bare 'the inside of the fragment',** a fragment of  lover's lips
                        over Time space and an Ether where Two have not
                                        Met.
> 'the internal** No more internal nor External but a line of flight
> (is not a fragment)** a part that is whole to itself no more fragments.
> >'chemically.... 'belonging** belong to the chemical of love** the
molecule of your hand body over me in space over ether I Love you***
> I have no skin**  I am the body without organs, the body with Disease
> (except for caresses)** Caresses of eyes which kill and harpoon my sex

                                then yours as we never Meet here.
> whose existence exceeds the fragment'.** whose essence is stochastic
> >still one can not say,               **** ecstatic ** Still as bodies
> >Barthes concludes,           One can Say:
> >the...instant and the movement*** the dance and light wisp
> >permutational play   ** ever folding Ever ravelling
> étorché / flayed      *** Fourvoyer/ Lost
>      I am rendered vulnerable,** I am rendered in your Arms**
>** defended by your Touch****defenseless to the slightest injury***
Stronger than before** Than ever She holds Him to the Close Spot***
> >and the aleatory combination,** and no chance resists it.***
> > that should be theorized** that is contemplated by her eyes
>            "I love you" *** I Love you She Said I Love you** Her Eyes.
> has no meaning whatever;** all Plenum and Full Full Plenty of Laden lips
of Harbinger Meaning
> it merely repeats the ** it repeats, repeals with Mystery not code
>                       enigmatic code,** BUt gesture and ritual**
> >the slight differences, ** I was hungry and went on a fast
> >the alteration, variation,** And your body changed
> >permutational calculations(.)One delciate limber unthinkable
> It comes out of language,** It comes comes with song your Lips Lapse
> it divagates---where? ** it divines the veering of your lips
> >guided       **  taken by the pilot of her Kiss
> by mysterious mathematical algorithms*** My body changed.
> >on the basis of a sample,            **  A Number that could not dance
> So I accede,          ***simple as the beat of your distance walking
>       fitfully,       ** over mine in the mirage away *** In Fits*
variants*** A word with noun held stands and smiling verbs as she moved
her bright arms and***********    to a language without
adjectives. > >(... even at the speed of a virus)** At the speed of a
Seedling***
Desir********************* Then Lovers Spill one another....
ones.   **** As in your breath Her breath My Breath. She signed: BReath.
> filmstill for film,** Still after Cinema**** Mermaid Naaid.
> >in the hands of a**IN her feet which discoursed as the lover's foot
>         Lover         ** In the RomeoJuliet kisser Kiss kiss.
> >permutates and plays.** Plays with the counting and multiplying.
> >Sampling...a sampler is someone*  Tasting.. a taster is one who
> >who collects*** disseminates not collecting and Idea but the body
> "Every object touched *** MOments of mentations and every Subject
touched *** Felt and caressed and rubbed pulled In to Her/Him.
> by the loved being's body"*** the Beloved Kiss as the Body spoke**
> >mixing, morphing and/or deforming them,** mIngled. Forming/reforming**
> pitching...up and down, and*** Picking Reels the sediment of it. It.**
> rendering them into something** PIcking her render me up into the down
> ...hardly             *** crossing voice of her sexing me. Hardly a
breath  ** hardly a pulse hardly seen hardly tapped hardly heard
                hardly known ... there now. See. Seen Now. In the