No Subject

Hans Ulrich:

If we follow Dorner's suggestion that "We cannot understand the forces
which are effective in the visual production of today if we do not have
a look at other fields of modern life" -- why does this lead us back
into the museum?

Are we to help optimize it, flexibilize it, revive it like Tom Ford
revived Gucci.  after all, is it the only place for us, the only context
that gives our work currency