Re: <eyebeam><blast> Telerobotics and Telepistemology

Ken:
Can you give us an example of one of your telerobotic projects?
It's a very interesting distinction, between the telescopic vision that
your work requires and the immersive constructions of VR.  Each
collapses the distance in a very different way; each positions a
different relation to space, distance, and the body; each involves a
different kind of movement.  I'm also curious to know how, in your
projects, the viewer/activator is "seen."  Are there ways of envisioning
the viewer over distance, and what kind of vision does that entail?
There are so many issues raised here to discuss, but I'll leave it at
that for now.
And also: Since you include the 1969 moon landing in your examples of
forgery and refer to it as "the widely believed US moon landing," does
this mean you have doubts that this event actually occurred?
What do these issues imply for your theory of telepistemology?