Re: <eyebeam><blast> Kant and porn

There are many feminist academics thinking through the connections
between digital technologies, pornography, and "women's work". If you
are interested, I'm sure I could cook up a quick bibliography.  Some of
the writing I find most generative comes from digital sex workers,
themselves.

With regard to "Kantian readings" specifically, I recently published an
essay in _Ends of Performance_ (NYU Press, 1997) that dealt with the
Kantian sublime, my private obsessions with sex chat rooms online,
Julian  Dibble's now infamous "Rape in Cyberspace", and my mother's
brain cancer.  All in 15 easy-to-read pages! Hah. Feel free to check it
out online, if you wish:

http://www.echonyc.com/~janedoe/writing/spareparts.html

Best,
Terri Senft