<eyebeam><blast> Beauty

Bracha:
I know you were rethinking Beauty at the recent conference at the Museum
of Marseille, and you spoke with us about it last month in Paris.  You
mention that beauty is lost for art discussion - only fit for fashion,
design, and poster sunrises - and that it must be newly articulated for
the now, reembraced as a potentiality for art.  I know you are hesitant
to discuss it, because you sense that we are afraid of this word and
might be carried off by its older connotations.  But let's take a
chance.  We hope you will introduce your articulations of beauty into
the discussion.