Re: <eyebeam><blast> V, for fire

The news was extracted literally from La Nación online, yesterday's
edition. I have been following the fire closely for the last couple of
weeks through O estado de Sao Paulo, Jornal do Brasil and La Nación
online. My intervention on this subject was an attempt to point out the
need for the effective development of non-governmental international -
or transnational - systems of ecological surveillance. I think that the
internet could provide the means to develop this kind of systems and I
also think that is one of the most interesting political aspects of the
medium.

Carlos