Re: Re: <eyebeam><blast> art dead

Now, we also seem to be dealing with death here (in this strange here
that we call the "internet," and where the "here" indicates nothing, or
almost nothing) -as if there could exist an instance when we were not
close to her... Should we assume then that this "here" may put us in a
more intimate, in a more priviledged relationship with art? An art
almost already dead? Or maybe you suggest that we should forget about
her (not death but art, or maybe both) in this intimacy with the ghostly
realm of electronic exchange?

Kindly,
Carlos