<eyebeam><blast> goodbye

goodbye?
not really - always the words that have been shared, the emotions, the
meetings the stimulation & the community created, are never forgotten &
ever appreciated.
eyebeam community has become a part of my every-day life & I will have
time on my hands now that will need to be channelled in other positive &
creative ways.
I will miss the electronic social life this list has given.
I am sure I am not the only one in this community that feels this way.
Perhaps we could continue in another form.
Many thanks for all the inspiration & sharing throughout this period of
eyebeam debate.
To everyone involved.
I hope we will be in further evolutionary cybercontact with those
special contacts that have been established.

Carla
carla@eureka.lk
89/3 Poorwarama Road
Kirulapana