Re: <eyebeam><blast> Beauty and Trauma

dear all
in the second paragraph of my post 'Beauty and Trauma' a little "not"
escaped the text and this omission reverses the meaning. Please correct
- for the archive, but also for the now: the sentence should go: it is
not a question of specific medium or technologies.....hence: ....[and I
emphesize artists and artworks - not Art or a certain kind of
technological tendency, because it is not a question of specific medium
or technologies, or even of conscious intention like in conceptual art,
and certainly it doesn't concern "all" Art in general]....
Since coincidence made me repeat this, corrected, I realize that in the
present context -- our list -- I do not regret having to isolate these
words.
sorry,
Bracha

bracha@easynet.fr