Re: <eyebeam><blast> swaying rhythms

Dear Mr. Miller,

So we're getting further and further away from the garden. And the
vehicle of our departure is itself shaping our journey. But I can still
decide what I think of it all. I can look out the window, maybe even
wrest the controls from the blind driver. Where shall we go?

---

Re: <eyebeam><blast> Human=Computer

Ben Williams' remarks seem especially interesting, and I am wondering if
he, or any other subscriber, can refer me to articles or books that deal
specifically with the following ideas (excerpted from his post):

..."the limitations of structuralism in general: its tendency to ignore
material difference in favor of abstract similarity" and "we use our
technologies to conceptualize our consciousness".

JEK