<eyebeam><blast> Appurtenant-Human--Human-Appurtenance

Post-human and Post-biological always sound slightly off to me -- as if
the human and the biological were dead and something else was replacing
them. The word "Appurtenance - 1) something added to a more important
thing, 2) apparatus or equipment, seems more to the point.

appurtenant
augmented
enhanced
extended
auxiliary
supplementary

These words seem more clear to me than the word "Post." I think the
first time I saw the word Post-human it was the title of an art show,
and it was presented on the cover of the catalogue to that show. Does
anyone know who coined the term?