Re: <eyebeam><blast> (no subject)

Some people say, yes vitruvius yes, we hear you, but we don't know what
to do. vitruvius nods, raises an eyebrow, reaches forward and with the
thumb and forefinger of her left hand plucks a delicate bonbon from a
silver dish on the low table beside her chaise longue. Discreetly
popping it into her mouth, vitruvius closes her eyes, munches quietly
for a few moments then swallows. vitruvius is very fond of bonbons.
"it's not about doing, sweetheart", she says. "It's about dancing."