<eyebeam><blast> Different Web Art

Pedro,

I think Gabriela is not saying that in other countries are not different
socio-cultural groups with different roots and interests.

But, why in this list the people is talking about the Web, the Internet
as a consumate thing? Not. In my country, for example, where half of the
people knows how to write, and the other half knows have to ride what
they write, there, the Internet is less than a dream. Only privilegied
groups have acces to that medium.

In this sense, yes, all the discussion on "eyebeam-list" has a demagogic
discourse. Talk about globalization is not to talk about humanity.

Damian