Re: <eyebeam><blast> MAI '98

Can we use the Net to create culturally based forms of political
resistance? I think we can and I think we must. And the more the
merrier. What the Net gives us the chance to have multiple localisms
connected globally. It is a new way of doing politics. Culturally based
forms are likely to be easier to get rolling in this context than other
forms of politics. saskia sassen